Thursday 5 July 2012

Hi,

I guess its about time I put my two-peneth onto this blog! After several days of travelling and many different countries we finally arrived in Bled yesterday. We also seem to have found summer - 33 degrees when we arrived :-) This meant that after we had unpacked the car and lugged our stuff into the appartment we needed some liquid refreshment! I can happily report that the slovenian liquid refreshment is very good! (Union in particular). The view from our appartment is gorgeous and lake spectacular as in the pictures I had seen. We walked into bled last night to try the infamous pizzeria rustica! It did not disappoint - fantastic pizza!!

We have navigated our way to and around the local supermarket this morning to get our essential supplies and now looking forward to relaxing. Think I will be cooking tonight - lets hope we got the ingredients right in Slovene! If not the blog may go quiet for a while!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment