Sunday 3 February 2013

Bye Bye Bled

My five months away went incredibly quickly and all too soon I found myself getting ready to go home. After a great trip to Zurich including fun creating chocolates we were back in Bled for 3 days before I had to leave. I was lucky that the weather was good - sunny and bright and not too chilly. We made the most of my last few days including a trip back to Bohinj. Lake Bohinj was beautiful in autumn and spectacular in the snow. Gemma and I went up the cable car to Vogel as I was keen to see what it looked like up there in the snow. Very different!


October 2012
January 2013

Sunday brought another lovely sunny day so when I finished (got bored with) packing it was time for one last walk around the lake into Bled. Also, time for a few last pictures to add to the 1300 or so I have already taken during this trip. Well, the mountains are beautiful with snow on them.




Of course at the end of any good walk is a little refreshment and we made the most of the local hostelries and local beer during my last weekend!

All too quickly it was time to say goodbye....................... until the next time??

No comments:

Post a Comment